For the Bride Who Wants it All
You want something unlike anything you’ve ever seen. You have a vision, you just need an extra hand in executing and getting every detail into place; from corsages and bouquets, to the ceremony and reception arrangements.
Full Service Custom Design
- A detailed consultation in which we will gather a full floral checklist for your special day, and discover your style, theme, and budget.
- Based on our consultation, our designers will draw on their expertise to pull inspirational pieces for a cohesive floral theme that matches your vision.
- Our designers will collaborate with your wedding coordinator and venue to ensure everything compliments one another.
- After our designers have pulled together a couple of options, they will present you with florals best suited to your style, and discuss how they will inspire other items on your floral checklist.
- Utmost care and consideration is taken when transporting your florals. Florals are kept in water until the minute you walk down the aisle, ensuring only the freshest and most vibrant florals for your big moment.
- On-site set-up of your ceremony and reception arrangements available. (Additional fees may apply)
- Delivery and venue transferring available. (Additional fees may apply)
Sound like you? Send us the details!
For the Resourceful Bride
You’re resourceful and know what you want. Our Build a Bouquet package is perfect for the couple that doesn’t want to compromise great quality and beautiful design over budget.
Build a Bouquet – Packages updated seasonally
- Decide from one type of flower or a variety of flowers to create a unique, one-of-a-kind bouquet.
- Choose from numerous finishing and handle wrap options to bring your bouquet together.
- Option to build your bridesmaids bouquets, groom and groomsmen boutonnieres.
- Simple centerpiece options available.
- Includes rental vases.
Delivery available (additional fees may apply)
Perfect fit? Submit a Pre-Consultation and let’s get started!
For the DIY Bride
You’re nifty. You’re creative. You have a vision that only you can execute; we understand! We do, however, want to ensure your flowers last and look amazing on your wedding day, which is why we’re here to offer our expertise.
Floral Consultation (approximately 1 hour)
- Discuss your vision and ideas.
- Guidance on floral selection to find flowers best suited to your style and can be sourced in season.
- A breakdown of the materials required to create your vision.
- Optional: Let us take care of ordering lasting, quality florals for your big day.
Quick Tips Class (1 or 2 hour classes available upon request)
- Class includes tips and tricks on arrangement techniques, floral care, how to make your flowers last throughout your wedding day, and much more. Invite members from your bridal party, friends, family, etc.
- Our designers will come to the comfort of your home with all the supplies necessary.
You’ve got this…but just need some expert advice.
TRAVIS MILLS ~ OWNER/DESIGNER
Red Deer, Alberta
All rights reserved. Copyright 2016 Calyx Floral Design.