Planning Your Wedding Flowers with Calyx Floral Design:
Everything a Bride Needs to Know
Today I am pleased to share with you our guide to planning your wedding flowers with Calyx Floral Design: everything a bride needs to know. With all of the wedding shows being cancelled, we noticed that brides were feeling a little lost and neglected. Many don’t know what to do or expect in regards to planning wedding flowers, especially amidst a pandemic. So with the help of some amazing local vendors, we created a video that explains the full-service floral experience in an easy to understand way. Let’s dive in!
- First, head over to our website to fill out a pre-consultation form. We do not book consults without it, so this is a very important first step 🙂 This way we know a little bit about you and your vision for your special day!
- We will email you back within 24-48 hours with:
- a basic price list
- we will ask for a peak at your Pinterest board to see what inspires you!
- we will book a consultation
- a typical consultation takes 45 minutes – 1 hour
- it can be done in person or, if you prefer, via zoom. However, we would love to meet you!
- Once we have had the consult, we will send you a proposal with prices and pictures to make sure we are on the same page.
- We create the spectacular arrangements with superior blooms!
- Note: changes can be made up to 1 month before your wedding date. We know things happen and we try our best to accommodate things like adding a bridesmaid or needing another centrepiece etc.
- If requested, we deliver and set up, with love and care, the hand-crafted florals created in celebration of the two of you!
Our goal is to ensure that the bride has zero stress or worry because we have taken care of the flowers so she can focus on her husband-to-be. We can’t wait to help make your wedding day dreams come true!
Please also enjoy photos of the styled shoot at Hilltop Wedding Centre that we put together to create this informative video on planning your wedding flowers. A big thank you to Lindsay Nickel Photography for the gorgeous photos and to Prospector Visual for the amazing videography! For a full list of vendors, please see below.
Love these flowers? Book your consultation today!